• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can we get a faster restock of the items of the tailor in New Magincia.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only get trade quest for tailor items in New Magincia Felucca. So if you doing a bunch of it or more people do trade quests there, often items get out of stock and you have to wait quite some time for it to restock. Is there a chance we get a faster restock or more items in stock or another npc with these items?

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can buy the items in the destination city as well... or any other city.

The npc restock time is up to 20 min.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bowyer in Yew was out of compound bows last night.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
NPC's start with 20 items of each kind if I remember right, after you buy them all it takes 20 minutes to restock, and each time they restock there are double the amount of items up to a certain point. If you need alot of them, just keep buying the items every time they restock until there are hundreds for sale.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NPC's start with 20 items of each kind if I remember right, after you buy them all it takes 20 minutes to restock, and each time they restock there are double the amount of items up to a certain point. If you need alot of them, just keep buying the items every time they restock until there are hundreds for sale.
Well it seemed to be more than 20 mins to restock, but i might be wrong. The problem is, if some people do the quest from magincia, soon something is out of stock. You have to wait 20 mins or cancel quest and wait 5 mins, but soon something else is out of stock. There are just not enough different items. But when you can buy the items in the destination city, I should be fine.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it seemed to be more than 20 mins to restock, but i might be wrong. The problem is, if some people do the quest from magincia, soon something is out of stock. You have to wait 20 mins or cancel quest and wait 5 mins, but soon something else is out of stock. There are just not enough different items. But when you can buy the items in the destination city, I should be fine.
You can run via any other city and shop it, or buy it in destination city. Or have a 2nd account make them for u.