• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

can u get revealed in tram?

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can u get revealed in tram?

a guildie told me she hid, not invised, at a bank & went to the store, came back & was revealed & soemthign was stolen from her

a diff time she was revealed & killed.

so as it is in tram, I know it had to of been another guildie that robed her & killed her. Not sure who it is as yet

but the part that is puzzling to me is that she was in TRAM, so how could she have been revealed?

Any idea how? Or if its even possible?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
a guildie told me she hid, not invised, at a bank & went to the store, came back & was revealed & soemthign was stolen from her
Can you get stolen from in Trammel, guildie or no guildie...?

L

Lord Drakelord

Yes, you can reveal hidden guildmates and allies in a trammel ruleset.
And if you have a thief in the guild who is a member of the Thief's Guild also, they can steal from you as well. So if you go afk and hide, you can be revealed by guildmates and if they are members of the 'Thief's guild' they can rip you off.

T

T_Amon_from_work

Ummm, why does the fellow in your sig look suspiciouosly like the Undertaker from WWE? <chuckle>

I just noticed that ...