• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can the Snazzy Zoo folks contact me?

G

I can't make hide nor tail sometimes on who handles most of the zoo events. I have a joint event between Onyx and whomever to propose to benefit the zoo. It will be open to the entire shard of course, but I would like to run it as a joint venture for planning/executing purposes as it will take some work. Can whoever please PM me and we can swap ICQs. I think it'll be a fun rpish event and something for the shard to enjoy. *crosses fingers*

L

Lord Franklin

Jerimiah has become one of the main planners of the Zoo events. There are plenty of other folks who contribute and donate, but he seems to be the one that organizes the events the most. Try sending him a PM... and let one of us reporter types know what's going on early so we can get it on the front page for ya!

Franklin

G

There are many who help with Zoo events, I just happen to be one of the biggest blabber mouths on these boards. Unfortunately, RL has been keeping me away and I fear it is only going to get worse. I'd be happy to try to organize something or recommend someone else for you to work with.

I'll be contacting you as soon as I get on my home machine.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assia...please allow me to introduce myself. I am Hagrid, one of the loyal members of the "Allied Zoo Contibutors" a.k.a. Patrons of the Zoo.

I hope you will be able to attend the next zoo event . It should promise to be exciting.

G

Thanks Jerimiah *smiles*

I have met you Bob on ICQ... been trying to talk to you about this event but I guess its a communication error. *crosses fingers* I'll see if I have more luck with Jerimiah and I'm sure he'll pass along the details. Thank you for the invite to your event, I'm sure it'll be snazzarific.

G

And allow me to introduce myself, BarefootPrincess the legendary buffoon. I can usually be found at zoo fundraisers rezzing, healing and running the refreshment stand. That includes carrying a bag of feluccan ale for our fearless Hagrid in case he gets thirsty while hunting.
Our Mayor of Kinship, Ally Oop is a silent but huge zoo contributor as well. We would be very glad to work with you. Just give us a holler.

G

Thank you!! I should be in contact with you shortly. If this works out we'll need lots of help to get this to go smoothly!

G

I have sent a few ICQ's and haven't heard back. Perhaps you will have better luck with Barefoot.

G

Perhaps its the fact I use Trillian. Got your msg and sent one back which it seems didn't reach you. Thanks for trying though, I'll think about trying to get over my paranoia and using the normal ICQ program instead of Trillian.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feluccan ale? Where?
feerless? um, I wouldn't go that far. When I die and no one can rez me you could use the word useless hehe.

And yeah, Ally Oop is like clockwork. She is constantly contributing to the zoo in her own unique way.

G

Downloaded... *gringe, twitch*... ICQ ... and sent you a message with it instead of trillian. Hopefully can reach Barefoot too and we'll have one heck of a group working on this idea.

Let me know if you receive my msg, Jerimiah.