• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can someone remind me how to stack chests?

S

Scoobs

Like the title said, I have recently returned and cannot remember how to stack chests on top of each other in my house.

Any help appreciated.

C

Cazzador

Usually I just click them on the same square they all pop on top of each other and then use the decorating tool to turn them or lift/lower them to desired height. If they are to big and cover the square then I would lock it down lift it then place a new one under it. Or you can put them all on a box put the box on the square you want them, then crack the box open with an axe and they will all be on the square, lock them up and lift/lower them to desired height. Hope this helps.

S

Scoobs

The problem I am having is that the second chest keeps bouncing back and not placing on top of the bottom chest. I cant get them to stack in any direction.

E

edda

You can place a goza and raise it above where you placed the chest, then put the 2nd chest on it, secure it and axe the goza.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When the chest is facing east I usually just try and place the chests by the left hand corner of the first chest, On the floor, as close to the first chest as you can get it without it going into the chest. If it is facing south, same thing only on the right hand corner. Sometimes it works right away, and sometimes it takes a few trys.