• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can someone help me with a new Signature?

A

Azazel of LA

Hello , I have no clue on how to make a signature , the one I have was made for me like 8 years ago and its time for a new one. So if someone could help me out I would be greatly apprietiate it. I know I just want it to say Azazel of LA and I would like the Lake Austin Flag in it somewhere too. Thank you in advance.

T

T_Amon_from_work

If you are over 18, you might want to try the Stratics OT Forum. There are some really talented folks there who may be willing to assist you. But be forewarned, that place has a totally different ROC and it can be disturbing!

A

Azazel of LA

If you are over 18, you might want to try the Stratics OT Forum. There are some really talented folks there who may be willing to assist you. But be forewarned, that place has a totally different ROC and it can be disturbing!
Well went over there and asked for help .... so far a bunch of useless tools!

T

T_Amon_from_work

jeez ... no wonder I stopped hanging out there. <shrug>

D

Desolation87

Hmm, you need to be more specific. Colours, backgrounds etc etc. You want a random pattern like you got at the mo? Maybe a rolling hillside. How do you want your text? BOLD? Anything else except the LA flag? Do you see where I'm coming from? Tell us what you want!!!

Anywho from what you said above - heres what I got -

I didn't realise how rough the star looked, soz. I'll see what your reply back is then I'll change it a little.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be willing to give it a shot if you can give me some specifics. You want anything more besides the flag and your name? Anything UO related? Pictures of your chars?

K

Kaveros Sennald

I just threw this one here together about an hour ago. Although, it was my first attempt at making my own sig. These guys look like they're more talented. heh

Salmar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posted this on U.Hall, but thought here was the right spot.

D

Desolation87

Another one from me. I enjoy making sigs so let me know what ya think!

I went for a smart, nice look rather than a creepy evil thingy. :p

EDIT: I ddin't realise how dark the LA flag was so brightened it up abit and added a little blur to it. Let me know if you like the darker one of the lighter one more.

K

Kaveros Sennald

That's nice work :)

I struggled to make mine... If I knew it was this easy to get good ones I might have just asked lol

D

Desolation87

Yours is great too. I wonder if there is a way to make the dragon logo look crumpled like the paper?

A

Azazel of LA

Ive saved all the ones posted so far so I can have them for the future. Thank you everyone for helping me out. :thumbsup: