• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

can some help me with a price

• Thread starter devid1995
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

devid1995

about a year or so ago i bought a scepter of the chief well i got bored and decided to try and inhance it well thk god it dident break but it change the color
green im not sure if this still can be done i havent tryed agn.just would like to know if this has change the price of this whepon and if anyone out there can try this also to see if it can still be done at the time i inhanced it valorite ingts

J

Johnny_Five

i dont think ive ever seen val turn something green...

D

devid1995

well it a 100 poison whepon the scepter of the chief so when i went to inhance it it turned it green instead of its white color look realy weird

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye, when enhanced it will take the color of the elemental damage property, the white hue it has to begin with is unique to that weapon meaning you cant get it back, so i guess you have basically lowered the value of it seeing how anyone can enhance it and get that color.

IMO value probably still the same

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cant you just use luna white

I cant remember if its the same or not. I sold mine for a quick 3m

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bright poison green is an undyeable color... I thought you could get the white from dyes, however.

G

Theoretically any magical item can be dyed with the Luna dyes so yes you should be able to redye the scepter.

D

devid1995

but can it still be done does anyone know for sure it still can be done this was done over a year ago and i know they fix a lot of stuff like that