• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can sampires solo the rooms for roof?

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ive been told by my guild member that sampires can't do Belfry and isn't of any help. I also been turned down when I asked if I could come to do the rooms. If anyone wants to go with me on Atlantic, I'd be more than happy to attempt the rooms.
Well, I'm going to try soloing and see how far I get. Has anyone done all the rooms solo as a dexxer yet? I have seen Corpse do it with a bard, but not sure if he soloed it yet.

Any suggestions on what weapons to bring/make before I go in?

All that is obvious is a reptile cold weapon for the dragons and ele slayers for the water eles. Not sure what I need for the bar encounter, armory and treefolk guys. Doesn't look like those encounters have slayer vunerability. Treefolk guys are weak to fire right? So maybe WW weapon with hit fire area for the treefolk.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
For Bar, you can do it just throwing bottles for 300 damage each one, but if you insist on fighting things AI seems to be the way to go.

Personally I don't bother killing anything in Orchard, it just wastes time, just tab out and run around it (*it being the big mass of tree fellows). I don't bother looking at the names either just throw each apple at every other tree in some sort of order that you can remember and as they disappear it speeds up.

Armoury, don't think there's a slayer, pick up the 'thingy' it leaves on the floor when you kill it use it on a brazier then throw it at the suits of armour in the rooms.

Fountain is better with two people because if you get unlucky with the pieces it's hit/miss on the timer running out.

Belfry, if there's more than one of you doing it make sure you get a leaf for each before going up (or at least summon two lots of drakes) or they'll get summoned on whoevers up there already which can cause problems. You'll want an attack last AI macro as when the Dragon tries to push you off the ledge you'll lose target.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A friend of mine can solo the Belfry on a sampire @PwnySlaystation.

As for the orchard room, we don't even attack the tree spawn. Everybody invis and then ONE person runs around doing the apples ans trees. No need to even touch the spawn.

I tried the first couple of times doing the whole encounter using a sampire. I soon stopped and changed to using a tamer. EZ

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks guys! I'll give this a try. Definitely helps to have a plan/strategy rather than going in blind by myself.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@DJAd

Are you able to solo the roof with your tamer?
I've not even tried it solo mate. I normally go with a friend as I would imagine it taking too long. I use a GD and he takes a beetle and a mare. He usually stands right next to the pets and heals them with vet while I just run the mastery and keep invis ready if needed.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
thanks for the reply
it does take too long to solo, just wondered if you were doing something different...

whats your time with GD tank and Mare-Beetle combo?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@whitesmith OK did a run this morning. Here are the times.

We had 2x GD and disco for this run:

Anon - 13mins

Bane - 14mins

Ozy - 5mins

Lich - 4mins

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ive been told by my guild member that sampires can't do Belfry and isn't of any help. I also been turned down when I asked if I could come to do the rooms. If anyone wants to go with me on Atlantic, I'd be more than happy to attempt the rooms.
Well, I'm going to try soloing and see how far I get. Has anyone done all the rooms solo as a dexxer yet? I have seen Corpse do it with a bard, but not sure if he soloed it yet.

Any suggestions on what weapons to bring/make before I go in?

All that is obvious is a reptile cold weapon for the dragons and ele slayers for the water eles. Not sure what I need for the bar encounter, armory and treefolk guys. Doesn't look like those encounters have slayer vunerability. Treefolk guys are weak to fire right? So maybe WW weapon with hit fire area for the treefolk.
Belfry is difficult and can take a while to do it solo. I know there are a few folks with awesome builds that can do it, but if you want to be able to do Belfy a bit more casually, it's always better to have some casters with you.

Fountain can be a pain to solo, no matter what template. Depends on placement of the drains and what kind of pieces you get to drop.

@whitesmith OK did a run this morning. Here are the times.

We had 2x GD and disco for this run:

Anon - 13mins

Bane - 14mins

Ozy - 5mins

Lich - 4mins
Had a similar run with 4xGD's. Completed entire roof in approximately 30 minutes. Anon took the longest, as per the usual. If you have people who know what they're doing, running up in there with a bunch of tamers seems a pretty easy way to breeze through it.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks again for all those who provided input and help. I was able to solo all the rooms after all! Belfry was definitely the hardest. I had to run off when my life got below 50% hp and heal, then kill more drakes....I heard people said I need to use a "attack last macro"? I notice I would stop swinging when im being pushed around. Where do I find the attack last macro on EC? I typically use "auto attack" in my options and just press my "target nearest enemy" button to kill stuff.