• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can pets/EV/EarthEle/Players occupy the same tile now? And other Q

C

Coragin

As its been said in the past few weeks, Im back but still new on all the changes.

So, can pets, monsters, EV's and stuff now 'walk through' or occupy the same tile as a pet or player? Specificaly can the Dark Fathers bones span a lesser undead on a tile that is being occupied by a player/EV/Pet/Earth Ele? And can said lesser summoned undead walk through pets/EV/EarthEle now?

I guess Im asking can enough pets/EV/EarthEle create a blockade against the lesser undead or other hoards? Or can monsters now walk right through pets/summons to get to you?

Can you enhance any of the player made artifacts? Or can they be created with a runic to add more properties?

3. Can you enhance other arties? Like swords of properity to be a slayer of some kind?

4. Do slayer talismans come in the following slayers "Super Slayers" of any kind? Undead?

5. UOAM - I noticed a lot of this isint working anymore. Mainly the new dungeons from ML, has anyone taken over updating this program? Or done updates themselfs and posted them? Is it possible to update it yourself?

6. With reguards to champ spawns in Fel. Do you Fel guilds still come and gank people if its one or two working the spawn? Or do you guys just join in? Now, its not like I dont like PvP, I have my reasons now for not wanting to do it so much anymore. If asked in PM, I might answer, depending on the seriousness of the asker. But, my reasons are quite private as of right now. And I assure you it has nothing to do with dying or losing out on a PS as I was 'was' a damn good PvP'r before I left for a few years.

But, as things have changed, I cant see myself running to Fel to work a spawn just to have some jerk come gank me and my one or two friends just for kicks or cause he can.

Especially when there is a MAJOR shortage of PS for sale on our server. Our population seems WAY down.

7. Where is Illuminati? Where has my guild gone?????? Not that I dont love KORH now, I would not leave them, just wondering where my guildies went to. Who are the big Fel guilds now?

M

Michael Wolf

Only one of those I can answer is, Illuminati quit UO, got bored. Might be some left on other shards but they closed their Origin Guild quite some time ago.

C

Coragin

Only one of those I can answer is, Illuminati quit UO, got bored. Might be some left on other shards but they closed their Origin Guild quite some time ago.
Well that sucks. :(

Guess that explains the web page being gone then huh? :(

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, can pets, monsters, EV's and stuff now 'walk through' or occupy the same tile as a pet or player? Specificaly can the Dark Fathers bones span a lesser undead on a tile that is being occupied by a player/EV/Pet/Earth Ele? And can said lesser summoned undead walk through pets/EV/EarthEle now?

I guess Im asking can enough pets/EV/EarthEle create a blockade against the lesser undead or other hoards? Or can monsters now walk right through pets/summons to get to you?
They can walk to get to you, but if your pets are on guard mode "All Guard Me" they will defend you the minute the monster flags on you. You can invis yourself as well to help them flag on your pets too.

2. Can you enhance any of the player made artifacts? Or can they be created with a runic to add more properties?
No to the first question. Nor can regular artifacts be enhanced. I do not know about the second. I would assume so....but not positive.

3. Can you enhance other arties? Like swords of properity to be a slayer of some kind?[/qupote]
Nope!

4. Do slayer talismans come in the following slayers "Super Slayers" of any kind? Undead?
Yes. There are "Ice Slayers" "Vermin Slayeres" etc. I believe there is an undead as well, but I can't remember off the top of my head. I don't fight undead that much to worry about it.

5. UOAM - I noticed a lot of this isint working anymore. Mainly the new dungeons from ML, has anyone taken over updating this program? Or done updates themselfs and posted them? Is it possible to update it yourself?
No. I know he revived the site, but it is not sharewear and cannot be updated by anyone without his permission. I suppose you could attempt to update it yourself for personal use, but sharing how you changed it to make it work would be bad (Some stratics folks got chewed out for doing so if I remember correctly)

6. With reguards to champ spawns in Fel. Do you Fel guilds still come and gank people if its one or two working the spawn? Or do you guys just join in? Now, its not like I dont like PvP, I have my reasons now for not wanting to do it so much anymore. If asked in PM, I might answer, depending on the seriousness of the asker. But, my reasons are quite private as of right now. And I assure you it has nothing to do with dying or losing out on a PS as I was 'was' a damn good PvP'r before I left for a few years.
Most of them like th come in and gank folks when its a few people working the spawn. They don't join in. Especially not now with the replicas and drops from bosses.

Especially when there is a MAJOR shortage of PS for sale on our server. Our population seems WAY down.
That's because population is down and folks don't sell the scrolls or sell them for exhorbant prices that folks won't pay for them.

7. Where is Illuminati? Where has my guild gone?????? Not that I dont love KORH now, I would not leave them, just wondering where my guildies went to. Who are the big Fel guilds now?
For the most part, a lot of them moved back to Great Lakes, but it is mostly dead.

As to who is who left fel side, I don't know. Several of the big fel guilds have gone away.

Hope the answers help some!

C

Coragin

Thanks for the replies Cassie.

Well I guess I wont be working any Fel champ spawns then, I dont feel like being someones little b***h to get the spawn up high for them to come in and gank while I did all the work to get it up. Too bad too, and out Fel guilds wonder why no one goes there anymore, maybe due to anti-social attitudes such as that. Its less headache and frustration to buy a 120 for 4 bucks than to work a spawn to have some jerkoff come in and do some ganking just cause he can or is greedy.

Guess I will stick with Tram then. After all, once you have your 120 and 25 stat scrolls, doing Fel champ spawns just seems silly.

Maybe Fel players should think about that. Risk vs Reward isint balanced. Guess in an rpg I would be thinking kill another person for a reason, not just cause I can. Like one day, walking through fel just to peek around, carrying nothing at all, a red popped up and proceeded to attack for no reason at all. Whats the point? Especially when the person is naked?? lol.

Oh well, like I said, its easier to just pay 3-6 bucks for the 120 I need, less than an hours pay and none of the headache and frustration or anti-social behavior. Ah well.