• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Can no longer log in!

• Thread starter Spogfrawn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Spogfrawn

Just when I finally start to like the new client and use it in favour of the old one, suddenly today I cannot log in =(

I type my username and password. There's a long pause. Then it says, there's a problem contacting the server, please restart and try again =(

I can log in perfectly normally with the old client... It works perfectly.

I tried fiddling with my firewall and restarting a few times, I even reset my PC, no luck =(

So no more enhanced client and no more macros for me =(

K

Krib

Hello,

Same issue here, I can't log with the enhanced client but can enter the game with the 2d client. I have been trying for 2 hours.

Name + PW and wait forever. Then a message "log in time out".

It occurs from time to time.....

B

Brelyn

I have been flipping back and forth between 2d and 3d and still can't get in for over 2 hours also....

Hope we get some kind of official response on this...

W

Wolfways

Aye there's a problem with the login servers in the SA/KR clients. Apparently 2D had the same problem earlier.

Edit: Oh, looks like 2D still has a problem aswell then.

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here on Drachenfels.

I wonder if the US servers experience the same problems or if this is euro only.

D

Dar_Napa

Just when I finally start to like the new client and use it in favour of the old one, suddenly today I cannot log in =(

I type my username and password. There's a long pause. Then it says, there's a problem contacting the server, please restart and try again =(

I can log in perfectly normally with the old client... It works perfectly.

I tried fiddling with my firewall and restarting a few times, I even reset my PC, no luck =(

So no more enhanced client and no more macros for me =(
Mine was doing the same thing but I can get in now..