• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can i use same character for UO Legends classic and enhanced.

B

BillyEdwards

Ive been using UO Legends on with classic client and i decided to download the enhanced version to play on. Problem is when I load up enhanced version it does not let me log into my classic client character.
Anyone know if its possible or where i could be going wrong?
any help would be appreciated. thanks

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No idea on this one. If you entering the same acct info in EC as you are in the classic, the list of chars should be the same.
Be sure you selected the shard properly, but quite a few of us flip flop back and forth between them with no problems.

B

BillyEdwards

Couldnt get my classic char working on enhanced so I started a new char and have decided to go back to classic. My problem with enhanced is i couldnt seem to get auto attack to work for my archer also it seems easier to impliment loot scripts and such. Maybe I just need more experience with enhanced to get used to how it works.