• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can I have that in travel size?

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Customer: Excuse me shop keeper, but I need a guard pet that can help watch over my fabulous mansion while I am taking a nice trip over to the Sahari?

Shop keeper: Hmm we have all kinds of different shapes and sizes, what are you in the market for?

Customer: Not sure, something big and with lots of teeth, got something like that?

Shop keeper: Big with teeth, I got a few?

Customer *looks around*: nah, too small...too round...too fluffy...too picky...*customer's stunned gasp* PERFECT!! How much is that one?

Shop keeper: Well my friend, for that exotic Tyrannosaur, I am letting it good for a cheap cheap price of 65 Platinum.

Customer: damn that is a steal...but, I need to take by plane, got something that is more travel size.

Shop keeper: Sure then, here is Truestrike, she is a miniatured size for your travel convenience.

Customer: She sure is small, but what is she exactly?

Shop keeper: Why! She is a velociraptor of course.

Customer: A raptor you say? ....a RAPTOR!!! Oh give me, give me.

Shop keeper: You want me to wrap her up for you, or you take her as is.

Customer: As is, grabs on to the leash, pays for her and leads her out the door.

So here is my new pet Slasher that I bought from the shop keeper...well more like I tamed a long long time ago. Best part 0 skills, fully customizable, woot!

1620159286482.png 1620159385152.png 1620159433731.png 1620159473891.png

So here is my insane experiment, missing just magical ability: Slasher on her, but the rest is sweetness.

Ok kept everything the same as the standard leveling but added both: Armor Pierce and Mortal Strike, later with Slasher on next ding, she will have a nice repertoire to shred single mobs with, hihi.

1620159715976.png 1620159741222.png 1620159767237.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they modified some pets in ter mur to have damages other than physical, it would be nice. Only skrees can get magic but they lose their 2 natural ones.

Those will eat any meat.

Try a stone slith and a skree next. Slith eats metal.

Then get you an iron beetle.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lately been having fun making different unpopular pets, the raptor I have not done yet.

Keep us posted!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What if we only had these Magics to choose from on all pet types?

Piercing Trains the creature in the bleed, armor ignore, and paralyze special moves. Also trains the creature in the Pierce & Thrust mastery abilities.
Bashing Trains the creature in the mortal strike, concussion, and disarm special moves. Also trains the creature in the Toughness & Stagger mastery abilities.
Slashing Trains the creature in the nerve strike, armor ignore, and disarm special moves. Also trains the creature in the Focused Eye & Onslaught mastery abilities.
Battle Defense Trains the creature in the disarm and paralyze special moves. Also trains the creature in the Heightened Senses, Shield Bash and Bodyguard mastery abilities.
Wrestle Mastery Trains the creature in the disarm and paralyze special moves. Also trains the creature in the Knockout & Rampage mastery abilities.

Poison.
Why doesn't poison give the Mastery abilities since you can not have it and one of the above?

Which of these do you think is best? Since a lot of pet types in Eodon and Ter Mur can only get these Magics.

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and information. I have a Skree that I am thinking of pumping up as well. I would like a stone sloth, and even iron better. However, I am a little scaredy cat, and I admit I have not ventured too far in the underworld...’specially not to Narvey hihi. On the other hand, I will brave her when I get my dread spider to 5 slot and she can pack some meat, heck even my unicorn at 5 stars can handle Narvey due to both of these pets having immunity to all kinds of poison, ;);).

On the other hand, you have done a lot great training on most pets, but I do have one or two news to add to your above list lol!

Talking about, ‘course, Ossen Ram and Seprentine Dragon (this will be uber fun to lvl....:mad::Begging:}.

That being said, I am really happy to see someone else taking interest in levelling and trying new pets. I will check them out now.

-Okesha