• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can I get a quote for a bow

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I am looking for either a repeating crossbow or just a bow...
I would need spell channeling
- magery on it
Elemental slayer as well

Would like hit lightning/fireball/ect
And if possible damage increase

Thanks,
Love your local miner :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
made this one for some reason, i don't really remember why but tell me where your mailbox is and it's yours.

upload_2016-5-24_13-20-19.png

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't have a mailbox but I am Sarah-Ann and I am on often. Or you can ice me at 490167982 either me or my hubby will answer and OMG exactly what I am looking for... That normally never happens.
pm me a time you will be in game. I should be available from around 5pm EST- 9PM EST until his weekend. after that i will be available more.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
pm me a time you will be in game. I should be available from around 5pm EST- 9PM EST until his weekend. after that i will be available more.
Ok I will be home around 7ish tonight hopefully... This second job is killing me little by little.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Thank you very much victim... Can't wait to try this out this weekend... Now onto getting another gargoyle pick axe or 2 :)