• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Can I get a knowledgeable person to help me price this pre-patch Ring?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My thoughts on this ;

1690191002361.png

I would consider what I crossed out as "useless" mods- typically capped by other pieces for pvp or otherwise not useful in pvp.

I would also classify SSI,str, and stam as sub-optimal depending on the template. For these reasons I think a collector may purchase the item for a slightly higher price as a semi-rare prepatch item, but you can find more optimal jewels in the 100-200m range.

The 1 plat+ price range typically features "top top" items that will have 30-45+ skill increase and typically 4-5 other optimal mods for the ideal template that relates to the skills.

For the reasons above I would value around 50-100m, maybe up to 200m from a collector or an oddly specific template that can make use of some of the less traditional mods.

Just my opinion, those are the thoughts I would have if I were a potential buyer. Pricing is always subjective.

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
nothing that special, no damage inc. you can vendor search without the skill, and there's overpriced stuff like this:
1690209374339.png

maybe 250-300m with the 15 skill. Most people use cuffs for the +15 resist, which makes the sdi pointless.
with 15 skill and no sdi:
1690209549445.png

1690209759435.png
For the ring you posted you have 6 good "hard" mods, and two "supplemental" mods. Stam typically is going to be a non-factor, with any other stat (int, mana, mr) would have been infinitely better.
for the 6/8 mods maybe 50m tops, for the 6/8+2 supplemental mods putting it at 250m-300m if the buyer needs the sdi.

Attachments

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Keep the info coming!

I'm not that great when it comes to what people are looking for, what stats/mods work well together...why some people think this ring is worth a plat and some say 50 mil??

So I appreciate it, the info ya'll are providing helps!

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Most PvPer's are looking for +30-60 skill jewels with complimentary mods. It's easy to hit FC/FCR cap now through various other items. Almost every suit has Archmage Cuffs for +15 Resist, so SDI is overkill. There's just a lot of new arties and stuff that supplement what used to be reserved for jewels.

Keep the info coming!

I'm not that great when it comes to what people are looking for, what stats/mods work well together...why some people think this ring is worth a plat and some say 50 mil??

So I appreciate it, the info ya'll are providing helps!
Its because pricing is all subjective to opinion and demand, I would wager the examples jake posted are also pieces that have been sitting on those vendors for months - so there is an additional element as well - If one is looking to turn something over quickly or try to maximize value. As jake stated, if you find a buyer that NEEDS those extra specific mods, its absolutely worth more to them, even tho it may be slightly "off meta" to most.