• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can I get a High Five?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Holds up hand*

C'monnnn. Tell me you didn't miss me ;)

(Psst.. It's Lox if you didn't know....)

Hi to anyone & everyone I knew. I turned my account on for a month. It's been a long freaking time. What's new? What do I need to do? And who needs to be pwned? Reply!! Call me names, tell me hello, give me a high five!? Anything?!!?

Broli

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Is the gang coming back for one more run????? I think so. High fives sir high fives

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aran must be pretty new then. Or from a shard far, far away! Or just messing with me... Hmmmmm..... ANYWAYS! What's up Nanoc? How's it going? How's the server?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
*Thinks* Hmm... the last Lox I knew was nestled inside a bagel with cream cheese.

But welcome back! :)

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Holds up hand*

C'monnnn. Tell me you didn't miss me ;)

(Psst.. It's Lox if you didn't know....)

Hi to anyone & everyone I knew. I turned my account on for a month. It's been a long freaking time. What's new? What do I need to do? And who needs to be pwned? Reply!! Call me names, tell me hello, give me a high five!? Anything?!!?
I hate you...you smell funny and necro is a sad little man....

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MEEES REMEMBERS YOOS. BROLI KILTS MEEES ALOT LAUFS
WELCOME BACK

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see you around Lox. Hope life treating you well.

Juicy been playing again. ill tell him to drop in this thread.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Valmar and Orion have been playing Star Wars, though Vally's house is still up Orions house dropped.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yours dropping wasn't for crazy j. he sold one of your imbued swords for over a billion gold on atl.

cotton had to set up the trade for him because he was wetting his pants at the thought of getting scammed.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yours dropping wasn't for crazy j. he sold one of your imbued swords for over a billion gold on atl.

cotton had to set up the trade for him because he was wetting his pants at the thought of getting scammed.
Maybe now he can buy a horse that can be resed and not cry in general chat about someone killing it