• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can anyone explain this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know the ROC states I cannot accuse anyone but since this person posted this I thought I would highlight it here.

[/IMG]
Its sad when u cant even take a nice walk outside :(
What is UO coming too :(
posted bye Donuts rose in this thread http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=4331&page=3

Now can anyone explain what those blue tiles are about please.

I will take an answer from anyone in NIX or there huge alliance since the person whome originaly posted this was in there guild.

Also I would also like the mods to think before they delete or lock this. I know there will be flames but I think since the OP of the orignal post posted a pic of them using a hack and no one is accusing them of anything other then what they themselves revealed in there own pic this post does not in anyway violate the roc.

It will however make the violater scramble and try dispretly to deny any wrong doing and try to get this post deleted to hide there cheating but I would implore you not to let them since they created the pic and posted it on the forums.

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RE-posting this trying to drum up a response from the OP is what I have issue with, and why this will be locked.

If someone is silly enough to post a pic of exploits/hacks/cheats incriminating themselves do we really need to do anything more than make a mental note? These people will cut their own uh-huh's off...don't be part of the poop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.