• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can anyone confirm Cadillac and Wolf?

C

Corwin

From the 2007 Holiday Card set? Were Cadillac and Wolf still working for UO before Christmas? Did anyone see their names on the 2007 Cards?

Does anyone have a full set of developer names and have those two names in the 2007 set?

I have been spamming all over UO for those two since last December and offering to pay 500k for each card, but no one can seem to find them.

I had a thread back on the old boards and those names were added, but I just noticed that the two I had were from 2006.

And with Spring Cleaning going on, I am afraid people are tossing them for 50 points.

Can anyone confirm those two names? or maybe look at the 2007 files to see if they are on there?

Thank you for all the help.

Corwin icq 1283150.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the 2007 Holiday Card set? Were Cadillac and Wolf still working for UO before Christmas? Did anyone see their names on the 2007 Cards?

Does anyone have a full set of developer names and have those two names in the 2007 set?

I have been spamming all over UO for those two since last December and offering to pay 500k for each card, but no one can seem to find them.

I had a thread back on the old boards and those names were added, but I just noticed that the two I had were from 2006.

And with Spring Cleaning going on, I am afraid people are tossing them for 50 points.

Can anyone confirm those two names? or maybe look at the 2007 files to see if they are on there?

Thank you for all the help.

Corwin icq 1283150.

I cannot recall, but we may have a list of names. I'll know for sure after the old forum data has been merged. We had a thread in here that listed many holiday gifts and lists of names on many of the items.

C

Corwin

Under the old boards the sticky didn't have anything after 2005. I was the one who made the posts of lists of names under Rand al'Thor. I still have those lists, but now I am not sure the 2007 is correct. Not many people traded (you were one of the few that did), not many people cared, a lot of people tossed them out right away, and a lot of people turned them in for spring points.

The old boards wont help. I am looking for someone, like me, that collects the cards and has a 2007 Cadillac or Wolf, to either verify them exist or to so that they don't and my list was wrong.

Thanks for the help you give me, btw.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Under the old boards the sticky didn't have anything after 2005. I was the one who made the posts of lists of names under Rand al'Thor. I still have those lists, but now I am not sure the 2007 is correct. Not many people traded (you were one of the few that did), not many people cared, a lot of people tossed them out right away, and a lot of people turned them in for spring points.

The old boards wont help. I am looking for someone, like me, that collects the cards and has a 2007 Cadillac or Wolf, to either verify them exist or to so that they don't and my list was wrong.

Thanks for the help you give me, btw.
You're positive that I was one who traded that year? (sorry, my memory is faded on that) If so, then I should still have a notepad of all the names I collected somewhere packed up in the garage unless it was in a bag I accidentally threw away that had a lot of papers I wrote from other games I stopped playing.

As soon as it cools down enough, I'll go through the garage. With the sun beating down now, it is way too hot in the upstairs of the garage, heat stroke would be imminent! :sad2:

Hmm, now that I think of it, the last few times I traded holiday items I do recall typing them all into Word, but I have had a crash since then where I lost tons of data. In case it made it into a backup dvd, I'll do some searching there too.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I had a brainstorm and remembered right where one of the notebooks were. This notebook has most of my lists, however, there is one list I never labeled and I do not know what items they belong to, that has both Cadillac and Wolf listed.

Here's a few names that I think are unique to this list I never titled what they were for:

Tulkas
HoppyGirl
Zoer
Goto
Lycatia
Mythfire

If you know what list all these names appear in, we can at least rule out this untitled list of mine.

C

Corwin

If you play Baja, then yes it was you. I do remember there is another that has a close name. In 2006 it was a trade. In 2007 it was just a gift, you didn't want to trade.

The problem with that notebook is that both of them are Devs or GMs and they were on Snowmen, reindeer, 2006 cards and maybe 2007 cards. So it's really hard to tell.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you play Baja, then yes it was you. I do remember there is another that has a close name. In 2006 it was a trade. In 2007 it was just a gift, you didn't want to trade.

The problem with that notebook is that both of them are Devs or GMs and they were on Snowmen, reindeer, 2006 cards and maybe 2007 cards. So it's really hard to tell.
I figured there were probably also on some of the other gifts I missed collecting. :(

I looked and looked for my other notebook to no avail. Started going through my CDs and DVDs but I am so disorganized with all my many CDs and DVDs, this could take a while to search through all of them. :(

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No luck yet. Done searching for the night, will continue going through my CDs and DVDs tomorrow sometime. Do PM me if I happen to forget and don't reply tomorrow (it's known to happen! :().

Cheers!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Don't forget Pumpkins - those names were also on pumpkins in 2006. or at least some of them (like Hoppygirl)

C

Corwin

I finally found another collector. Tina Small. She verified that there was only 80 names in 2007. Those two names were not on it. So I do have a complete collection.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to look at lists and boxes of junk for me. I owe you all.

C

Corwin

Orvago, It wasn't you that I have traded with. It was Oriana of Baja. I keep getting you two mixed up. Oh well. Thanks for the help.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I finally found another collector. Tina Small. She verified that there was only 80 names in 2007. Those two names were not on it. So I do have a complete collection.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to look at lists and boxes of junk for me. I owe you all.
Awesome!

Orvago, It wasn't you that I have traded with. It was Oriana of Baja. I keep getting you two mixed up. Oh well. Thanks for the help.
Ah, no worries! Oriana is awesome! Yeah, two O names and a similar background (being originally from Baja and we're both UOS Staff) is an easy mix-up. :)