• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Can any tell me about Iron Beetle?

D

DHMagicMan_1

Where to find? What they do?

I saw a post that makes me think maybe they mine on their own somehow?

A link to any info would be great.

Thanks.

L

Lord Slick

yes they do mine, but they are very slow in the process, and most of the time they eat what they dig up. I would guestimate they dig up one chunk of ore every 3-7 minutes, which in the case of my beetle doing so as i trained it. Also they dig ore on mountain tops that are out of your reach anyway. If they dig up any colored ore, and eat it, they change to that particular color. But it is only temporary as I sat in Luna, after he ate some valroite, he changed back to iron color.

And btw, I totally trained my iron beetle, all GM with exception of magic resist, and it did nopt speed up his mining if anyone else thought of this attempt lol :p

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes they do mine, but they are very slow in the process, and most of the time they eat what they dig up. I would guestimate they dig up one chunk of ore every 3-7 minutes, which in the case of my beetle doing so as i trained it. Also they dig ore on mountain tops that are out of your reach anyway. If they dig up any colored ore, and eat it, they change to that particular color. But it is only temporary as I sat in Luna, after he ate some valroite, he changed back to iron color.

And btw, I totally trained my iron beetle, all GM with exception of magic resist, and it did nopt speed up his mining if anyone else thought of this attempt lol :p
Is he bonded yet? Can you give it the drop command?