• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Camio The Hag Report, 10-21-15

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Camio The Hag Report, 10-21-15

The word was sent, Royal Guard to assemble at Serpent's Hold War room. I was not one of the first, others were there waiting as well.

From the shadows she appeared. Her name was Camio the Hag, and she had been sent by Grizelda.

(Camio the Hag)
Hello Citizens

*she looked around the room, when her eyes made contact with yours you felt her soul touch your soul.*...
Read more about this article here...

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Stratics - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I clicked to read more and was told "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Looks like you've been censored.
I had to log in to read it once more myself, I'm not sure what is up, as there been no message to me about it.

I see this at the top of it when I open it.
Article Status: Awaiting moderation before being displayed publicly.

Last edited:

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeh i get same error

Stratics - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.