• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Cameos

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am paying 1 plat for a complete set of Cameos. If you don't have a complete set, let me know what you do have, AND how much you are asking for it/them.
Thanks.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have a guildie with a Repond looking for atleast 190.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks, I saw that. A bit higher than I think I can get one for though. :(
That first one sold. This is another one being sold by a different member. I can see if they will sell for less... although it probably won't be much less.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just a heads up. I just bought a set for 1 plat, and 5 M LOL. Still, if you have some I will still be interested, as I am always making new chars. BUT, keep in mind, the prices are continuing to drop. A little, but some. Let me know.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Still looking for 1 more Elemental, and 1 Repond Cameo to complete a spare set. Let me know if you have them and what you are asking for them please. Thanks.