• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Calling the Royal Guard

EM_Falcon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello Everyone,
Thanks for welcoming me to the shard and I will be setting up a formal meet and greet soon. I thought in the mean time we could summon a meeting of the Royal Guard to discuss how we'd like to proceed. We will address a few issues, discuss a few options, and hopefully set you off on your first mission. I will call the meeting into order and take attendance at the Castle Blackthorn Courtyard on Sunday May 4th at 7pm CST/8pm EST. I hope to see you all there.

EM_Falcon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Please fall into ranks at 7pm CST to hear the reports from the yesterday and to inspect the craftsmanship of the realms smiths and tailors. We have to do something about these spiders...

Please see: http://lakesuperior.uoem.net/?p=2100 for more info.

Last edited: