• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Calling Europa Book Collectors

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a book collector out there who doesn't have a detect hidden character, but would like to have a full set of the 8 books from Eodon?
That's books I - IV of the Journal of Dr Spector and I - IV of History of the Great Work

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not a professional collector, but I'd be happy to add the books to my private library.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I contact you? my icq is 102280987, my skype is petra.fyde, if you give me a time I can try to contact you through general chat, or I will be at the WBB meet from about half way through the hour.

Slappyjipper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If you get another full set I would be eager to purchase them from ya! Also looking to buy those new cards of semidar if you have any for sale :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have another 'history' set, but only books 2 - 4 of Dr Spector. Are you looking for a full set of Semidar cards or just the two new ones? I can do either.