• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Calling all Undead and former residents of Necropolis, UND, UD, U-D or CA

Hey folks,

Sound off if youre still around! I am getting a group of some of the old deddies together just for the sake of keeping in touch and we'd love to hear from you.

Its been a LONG time. I logged on once in 2009 and saw all my gear stripped, but necropolis and Travixus' house still stood.

Fill me in on whats been going on on cats and in the RP community!

Good Souls ;)

Ajar Deathstrike/Darix Darkbane - UD/UND

Gung'zog - Throquat- Orc

Last edited:

Travixus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, hey! My NPS house collapsed a few years back, unfortunately. My account lapsed for a month and it collapsed surprisingly quickly. I'd be less salty about it if it weren't for the fact that several houses in the area have been standing for literally over a decade at this point and I've never seen a single person inside them. There's no way these people are still paying!

Good Soulss Ancient one

Malekai 108-677-196

Hey buddy!
Oh, hey! My NPS house collapsed a few years back, unfortunately. My account lapsed for a month and it collapsed surprisingly quickly. I'd be less salty about it if it weren't for the fact that several houses in the area have been standing for literally over a decade at this point and I've never seen a single person inside them. There's no way these people are still paying!

Brutal buddy. Sorry to hear.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a Deadie, but the Cats RP community has changed a lot. Many of the old folks have moved on or are busy with real life concerns. Right now on Cats we have a group of the original Hand back in action, but RP is a bit sluggish at times. The Hand of course are doing their best to make things roug...um much nicer on the good folks of Yew. I think a lot of us are still looking towards SoTA with some amount of hope. Best of luck all you deadies in your reunion talks.

Armand de Romanus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
theres quite a few of those in west umbra. been standing for years & years w/o a single soul seen in them. & then ur like wtf when ur house falls in 3 days. just happened 2 us w our hospital.

Armand de Romanus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not a Deadie, but the Cats RP community has changed a lot. Many of the old folks have moved on or are busy with real life concerns. Right now on Cats we have a group of the original Hand back in action, but RP is a bit sluggish at times. The Hand of course are doing their best to make things roug...um much nicer on the good folks of Yew. I think a lot of us are still looking towards SoTA with some amount of hope. Best of luck all you deadies in your reunion talks.

well i think u r right bout them moving on from uo. but i do know that the only guild still standing & doing their thing in other games w the same "undead" premise is The Undead Lords (UDL). & they have a special place for uo'ers 2 go connect w each other on their forums.

www.undeadlords.net.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i think u r right bout them moving on from uo. but i do know that the only guild still standing & doing their thing in other games w the same "undead" premise is The Undead Lords (UDL). & they have a special place for uo'ers 2 go connect w each other on their forums.

www.undeadlords.net.
Not met any of the UDL yet Armand. But it is good to hear there is still an active deadie lot running around. I have mostly had dealings in UO with the Undead. They are not good sssoulssss, but they had a way of making a body feel um, dead.