• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cooking] Calling all test chefs

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More Stacking Info
The following items have all been made stackable in Publish 56 - QA still needs to check through them, and we'd LOVE for y'all to spend some time on TC breaking them, but here's what we have so far:
granite
sand
tribal berries
enchanted apples
smoke bombs
green tea
wasabi clumps
sushi rolls
all chocolate ingredients
oil cloths
arcane gems
dough
pans of cookies
cakes
baked pies

Here are some more that we're working on but may or may not make it in 56:
savage kin paint
unbaked pies

Some folks are complaining about dough being stackable. You will have to click, drag, and bake it one by one for skill gain.
Do you think this will discourage people from cooking since this may increase the skill gain difficulty?

I am concerned about the likelyhood of still getting exceptional items for decoration.
I also want to know if they will include egg bombs in the stacking.

F

Fink

Some folks are complaining about dough being stackable. You will have to click, drag, and bake it one by one for skill gain.
Do you think this will discourage people from cooking since this may increase the skill gain difficulty?
Bake as you go..

Preparations -> dough
Baking -> bread

Make Last 2
Make Last 2
Make Last 2..

I would assume, post-Pub56, making dough adds one more lump to your stack, so if you wanted a stack of ten you'd make ten lumps.

It might be that you can only bake one lump of dough from a stack at a time, similar to how it is now.. or maybe bake the whole stack in one hit like how fishsteaks work... guess we'll see.

If it works like fishsteaks (attempting to cook the entire stack), I would think you'd get multiple chances to gain much as fishsteaks do. You could still bake individual dough using the bake-as-you-go method outlined above.