• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Calling all Tamers, Healers & Helpers - Lubku Gotugwak presents ~ Taming of the Zoo!

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Sunday, April 19th, from 1pm to 7pm Central Time (11am - 5pm PT ^ 2pm - 8pm ET) gather at the Royal Britannia Zoo in Moonglow (Tram) and participate in the Taming of the Zoo.

A community effort is being requested to help get the points needed to raise the zoo to the highest level which will bring the beautiful Silver Steed home. Our friendly EM Orc Lubku Gotugwak has resolved that when the Royal Zoo is filled to capacity she will help us in obtaining a permanent animal for our local petting zoo at the Luna Fairgrounds. *ohhhh perhaps a Silver Steed??

In showing Lubku where we stand for zoo donation points we found it to be at level 4 with only 383329 points to go for tier 5. That means we have a running start thanks to those who have consistently donated ... but we need all the help we can get from Tamers, Healer/Rezzers, Mages, Bards....and we have a deadline of filling the royal zoo to capacity by April 30th!!

Current residents at the Royal Zoo are ....

and yet to arrive are .... The Sphynix, The Changeling, The Reptalon, The Wyvern, The Drake, and the One of a kind SILVER STEED!

In Lubku's own words, "Yub me want see. Ib she shiny? me like shiny!"

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
reminder bump ... starts in an hour ...

and the zoo is now at 4705823 points!!

L

Lord Drakelord

well it was still at 11 yesterday, do we get credit for that?

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I was sorta waiting for an updated story about this from Queen Mum or one of the other people that were there.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye it was still above 11 this morning but starting to dwindle ... I believe Brianna the Storyteller was going to write about it on the Sonoma EM website ... as she was there and taking notes ... I know Lubku was estatic!!! Attached are a couple pics I managed to snap ...

Personally I want to say thank you to all the fantastic sonomans who worked hard and tenaciously to achieve the goal. From the new player who swatted mongbats and dropped the gold on the box, to Fate who diligently provided gates to the best taming areas, to taming guilds and hubby/wife teams (you know who you are), and many other tamers who came out and once again pitched in with what they do best. Also to E^E for helping the Zoo get over the couple of hurdles at the end by donating their piles of gold and to others who shook their 'banks' and added to it.

We just have to keep it going. I can't wait to see what happens at the petting zoo. I am sure gonna ask tomorrow at the Virtues Session (Luna Fairgrounds Stage, 7pm CT)... :)

Once again .. Sonoma folks are the best!!

Attachments