• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Calling All Royal Investigators!

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
It had been quite some time since the King had called upon his Spymaster; Blackthorn was perhaps one of the most powerful mages in the Realm by now, but even he couldn't be two places at once, and there was just too much of vital importance to be done this month. Skaros himself had just the one pair of hands, and he was also required to provide security to the King at the coming meeting of the Council Du Roi on Tuesday. What then to do about this strange letter that had arrived at court, and required urgent investigation? He turned his eyes towards it again and read;
“The people of Sosaria must perform the Ritual of the Fawn as understood by our brethren, lest the world come to an end beneath a wall of ice. We, the Ordo Solstitium will guide you through the mysteries... but only if your people can prove they can be trusted with the knowledge of it's meaning.”
The name Fawn had provoked some unease, as he had vague recollections of it being tied to a pre-Catastrophe crime of some sort. But how to be sure the two weren't connected? And that these supposed saviours of Sosaria had the best of intentions? There was nothing for it. He would have to send out some of the agents of the Realm to infiltrate the Ordo Solstitium, and find out what this Ritual Of Fawn was supposed to be about...!

This is a Royal Investigator Mission. Speak to Skaros in Castle Blackthorn and say “Investigation” to him to begin it. It will run for 7 days, and reports of what you discovered should be made at the report on the UOEM page for credit. In particular, report on what the Name of the secret is... you may have to think a little to work out the next steps of the chain!

The first person to submit a report detailing the secret of the Ordo Solstitium will be credited in the announcement of said secret.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have just realised that there was no point allocation for the latest mission, is this intentional?

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
No, everyone gets points, hence "report on the UOEM page for credit"... It's just I wanted a special "treat" for the first person to write up a report too. And I do believe that's you, so you'd better be there tomorrow! Muahaha! Ahem. Also I've not updated the page yet as I've been busy setting up for tomorrow, and the tree in Luna, and the Council meeting on Tuesday; but as you're recorded at the UOEM page your work won't be forgotten, don't worry. I'm thinking first meet and greet in the New Year for promotions.