• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Calling all DSR

• Thread starter imported_Az of DSR
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Az of DSR

This is a post for all the members of DSR who read stratics like I do. I'm making this offical and I want to send out the message to you all.

Ive in the last month created a new guild under the banner of RSD,... DSR backwards like these last months have been without the crew together. I plan to run this guild, someone has to and im O.C.D enough that aslong as I stay interested I think I can handle the job. Im making a call to all my friends ive made throu the year and months I spent hunting and spending time playing UO in general with the guild. RSD is the new home for us, and I plan to bring back the glory that was DSR.

I understand some have decided they dont agree with my view of how to run or participate in a guild and I respect your opinions and wish you luck in your travels. But for those who think we can have our magical guild rebuilt and flurish I ask you to come on aboard and lets write the next chapter of the DSR book.

After we rebuild back under the same banner my hope is that our great leader will come back to us (and that work will give the man time to play). Aiden is DSR and I am making a play to rebuild the playground so the team can come and shoot hoops with each other again.

But with that said, let me just say some of you were the problem with the guild. So this will be a fresh start, with alot of old vets, and maybe even some fresh faces if they are chill and cool enough. Its not about numbers, its about finding good people who respect each other. Most people who play online games do so because they are hiding from reality. And sometimes that reality is they are annoying, rude, greedy people, and Im gonna have to make the hard calls on who can and cant join. Thats where we are, and I hope to see all my old friends with the RSD soon.

You can PM on here
ICQ me at 8304848
Yahoo me at Ozoneranger82
or MSN me at [email protected]

Yeah I know alot of messengers, ( =

Hope to hear from you soon, Az of DSR

S

Slacktard

<blockquote><hr>

Trammy newb!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn five whole days and that's the best you could come up with???
You been hanging out with Veronica Mars or something?

I

imported_Desolation87

Good news! Apparently Veronica Mars has quit! Woo!

V

Vahne

Good luck with that Az. I know DSR had a lot of good people in its glory days. I mean yeah I didn't really fit in but I think that's because I don't like large guilds and all the formality and everything. (I had a brief stint in DSR for those of you who remember, but I left on good terms hehe). You know I love you Bella *winks*. I think the thing I miss the most is DSR village. It was one of those things that actually made it seem like it was a close knit group of friends i.e. guild. Ofcourse it was also awesome running through there to see all the field fights and messing with whoever was on patrol.

I

imported_Wraith One

I think you got your info wrong Veronica Mars isn't gone. They just recently placed a new keep couple days ago.

I

imported_Wraith One

don't feel bad your not the only one that wishes he wasn't around. He's already impersonating my wife, and constantly shows up at her homes on a regular basis.

S

Slacktard

<blockquote><hr>

don't feel bad your not the only one that wishes he wasn't around. He's already impersonating my wife, and constantly shows up at her homes on a regular basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

K you DO mean in-game right?
I know he kinda jerky but I would think even was was below him!

I

imported_Wraith One

In-game only I'm glad the guy doesn't know where I live in the real world. No telling what he is capable of.

I

imported_Desolation87

Lol, funniest thing ever was when he was in KOL pretending to be Wizzie. Jeez...