• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Calling all Characters

• Thread starter Lady Lustivia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Lustivia

As a personal favor to a friend of mine, i am posting to instigate a shard wide call to all those Drow, Elf, Undead, Vampyre, and Orc in hiding.

Mistress Sin is looking for all "characters" to make their presence known and step forward to represent your peoples in a shard wide council.

She has asked that any and all apply since there are some in hiding, some too shy and some just for their own personal reasons that have hence been missing from our world. Please for the sake of your race/people/culture step forward now before you disappear altogether....

Mistress Sin can be reached via icq at 29190956 or through Paxoku Graveyard (SE of Homare Gate)....

The shard awaits your valuable input...

G

Gowron

It will be interesting to see how many Drow show up named Drizzt.

L

Lady Lustivia

Yes but at least i will be thankful they had the creativity and courage to at least try....

G

There might be an old drow Jabbress from Bregan D'aerth by the name of Mirshann d'Streea lurking on the shard looking to stir up trouble as well as a vampire or two of mine.

Feel free to ICQ me at 199889122. I won't be able to be "active" on cheseapeake for a few weeks due to vacation.