• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Calling all Azure Knights of Britannia from the old days

Skippy841

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey it's me Skippy.

Not sure if y'all remember me but I used to play Keely (with her trusty sword Slasher the Righteous) and Dove the pretty lame archer (couldn't hit a tree to save her soul) :D

Just been thinking about you. Where are my AKB friends!??!?! I know where Jindal and Sharra are but I miss my wonderful guildmates.

Hopefully someone remembers me!

Skippy!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello.

I was not an Azure Knight nor do I remember you but nevertheless,

Welcome to Catskills!

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a hard time remember my own name but i balm my kids on that but welcome to cats :)

Merrend_AKB

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skippy!!!

I guess periodically lurking pays off. Dawn/Merrend/etc. here! How the heck are ya?!

Once upon a time, saw Arrek and Mute pop in here too. Have no clue where any AKB are anymore. BTW, who's watching the castle?!

Skippy841

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey Merrend! it's good to hear from you! I miss our group. Dang I wish we were all playing again. I hope you are doing well! What's new these days eh?

Arrek Taerklaw

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey Merrend! it's good to hear from you! I miss our group. Dang I wish we were all playing again. I hope you are doing well! What's new these days eh?
I knew I should've checked the forum sooner! I hope everyone is doing well and ready for the holidays. I've been missing all my old friends from catskills but most especially members of the AKB. And for the record I'm VERY tempted to reactivate my account and rejuvenate my RP experience. Is our beloved Catskills shard still the place to be for RP?
P.S. pm me for contact info if you want to get in touch

Skippy841

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ok ummmm this might be a dumb question..... its been so long! I forgot how to PM. dang! so could *cough* could anyone help. I would like to reconnect with all my old friend. Still chat with Mish M by the way!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hey it's me Skippy.

Not sure if y'all remember me but I used to play Keely (with her trusty sword Slasher the Righteous) and Dove the pretty lame archer (couldn't hit a tree to save her soul) :D

Just been thinking about you. Where are my AKB friends!??!?! I know where Jindal and Sharra are but I miss my wonderful guildmates.

Hopefully someone remembers me!

Skippy!
I remember you vividly, and the AKB! It is good to see the return of players like you! I hope you brought a friend ;) Contact me should you need anything.

Arrek Taerklaw

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
*sigh*
Looks like I've lost access to my UO account. For all I know they've deleted it.
Made a trial account, at least for now. Starting over completely is a little bit of a disappointment, but then again I always enjoyed starting things from the ground up.
So...which areas are the RP hotspots these days?

P.S. I'm completely amazed at the housing space now. Never thought I'd see the day when you could even find a spot, let alone those big enough for keeps and castles.

P.S.S. I'm really hoping to catch up to former guildmates and friends in game. I'd love to become an active member of the RP community again. It's been wayyyyy too long.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well if you all rp there a chat channel for that so you dont have to deal with gen chat bs, but they are all over now with the gov town event, tavern night, est est just to keep a eye for everything,

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back Arrek Taerklaw , I am Nyre Lars and welcome back to UO and Catskills. If you ever need any assistance feel free to ask for me in GenChat or sometimes catch me in Luna Bank. I'll be glad to make your return a easy one to get started.

Arrek Taerklaw

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Nyre,
Thank you kindly. Very much appreciate the offer for help. At this rate, though, a return isn't going to happen. I'm an "all in" type of person and there just doesn't appear to be enough "all" for me to be "in".
Best of luck to you and to everyone on Cats. And have a safe and happy holiday!