• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Call for screenshot extras! TONIGHT 8PM-ET

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's your chance to be famous!

In the final chapter of my #UO15 trivia contest story, Changes in the Land I need some folks to gather in Heartwood this evening (Friday) on or after 8pm ET.

If you've been following the story you know Raven is trapped in a strange land and must battle a Dark Lord to gain access to the portal home to Britannia. The exit is a secret portal in the Heartwood (113.28W 42.28E). It is not possible for anyone to pass through the portal to assist Raven but there is a spell that will allow us to channel our magic to Raven. This may help him in the battle with the Dark Lord, and will also open a channel to communicate with him through the portal.

My plan is to get the key players together, and stage a few scenes for screenshots. Please bring muffins, fireworks wands or other sources of pyrotechnics as we will be creating our own effects for the "magical spell".

I hope to have it choreographed well enough to conclude the whole session in 15-20 mins. Maybe less, depending on when some of the principal characters show up.

I apologize for the last minute announcement but often the ideas for how I'll do something in a story only come as I'm actually writing it. This story is tied to my #UO15 trivia contest which I want to launch this weekend so I need to finish the story tonight.