• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Caliburn Reforged, The Britannian Sword Of Legend

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight, Jacobi the Fallen died and on his corpse were many shards of the Legendary Sword Caliburn... relic of the Knights of the Crux Ansata, Gift of the first King, Legendary Blade of Britannia...

It is unknown how many shards total were dropped, anywhere from 30 to 200. My *personal* guess is somewhere in the 50 to 60 range.

These may be kept as a standard reward, or 'upgraded' until October 24th (30 days) at midnight.

To upgrade, you must turn in 10 shards of the sword to the Royal Blacksmith, Maruk Adal'bjorn and he will forge your 10 shards into Caliburn Reforged. All 10 shards must be in a bag, using standard 'careful' trading, start the trade window with a piece of cheese or something etc.

The only limit to the number of swords, is how many shards are turned in in sets of 10.

As of this writing there have been 3 swords reforged... but there may be more. Any questions, please post here.

If you have a set of 10 to turn in, email me, [email protected] and Ill get a time for you to have a few minutes with Maruk.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't even know what the swords look like yet, and they are already becoming my favorite rare from 2014 :)

Edit: just saw a picture of the sword, it is now definetely one of my top 3 favorite Atlantic EM items ever!

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the shards that are going to be in the game, are in the game. They were only dropped at one event.

Only 3 swords have been forged and are in the hands of players. (One is in the Reward Hall, but that one doesnt count)

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far, 3 swords have been reforged (+1 for the reward hall).

The last day to turn in 10 shards will be October 24th @ 8pm East, after which no more swords will be created.

If you have 10 shards to turn in, you must email me BEFORE the deadline at [email protected] and schedule a time BEFORE the deadline ends.

The end is nigh.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to reiterate. Only 3 of these swords are or ever will be in the hands of players as the turn in period has expired.