• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Calendar, week of September 28, 2014

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday, September 29, to my knowledge the alliance auction continues to be held, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Ask around at the time for gates and other information.

Tuesday, September 30, a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies, starting at the usual place and time. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust.

Wednesday, October 1, nothing is scheduled as of yet, but look for another announcement for the possibility of an expedition led either by the Britannian Armed Forces (the militia of the High Council), or by the City of Jhelom, or perhaps some other party. (Upshot is: Look for an announcement, as something might happen Wednesday, but nothing's scheduled at the moment.)

Thursday, October 2, the Majestic Oaks Auction continues to be held, at the Majestic Oaks Auction house (west of Vesper, near the Landgate to Buccaneer's Den), at 8pm central/9pm Eastern.

Friday, October 3, the Late Night Fight Club continues to meet. Ask around for the details!

Look for the Crown's calendar to be posted at the middle or end of this week, it's always possible that it will contain items after the turn of the month that I don't know about now.

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company