• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Calendar, week of September 21, 2014

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday, September 22: The High Council of Britannia meets at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, in the usual building in Compassion Grove.

The Alliance Auction continues to be held on Mondays -- look for separate announcements, or ask around, for details.

Tuesday, September 23: There will be a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies, starting at the usual place and time. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust.

(For the Late Night Fight Club, see later in the week -- it's my understanding that it's no longer meeting on Tuesdays but instead on Fridays.)

Wednesday, September 24, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern: King Blackthorn's Royal Council meets in the Council room of King Blackthorn's castle.

Thursday, September 25, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern: The Majestic Oaks Auction continues, at the Auction House located west of Vesper, right near the "Landgate" to Buccaneer's Den.

Friday, September 26, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern: It's my understanding that the Late Night Fight Club has moved to Fridays. Ask around for details.

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget the TC1 17th anniversary thing it's scheduled Thursday Sept 25th 6 p.m. CDT /7 p.m. EST Meet Richard "Lord British" Garriot and Starr "Lord Blackthorn" Long at Castle Blackthorn.