• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Calendar, week of September 14, 2014

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first item is tonight (Sunday, September 14). Meet the fishing goblin Zox at the Counselors' Hall in West Britain, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, for what looks to be the conclusion of a matter that began with a theft from the Britannian Reward Hall and blossomed into a battle against the long-forgotten terrors of the deep.

Monday, September 15, to my knowledge the "Alliance Auctions" continue. Look for their announcements and/or ask around for the particulars, as I don't know the particulars myself.

Tuesday, September 16, at the usual place and time, there will be a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust.

Wednesday, September 17, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the City of Jhelom will be hosting a pirate hunt, on Jhelom Defense Fleet Ships, and under the auspices of that city. There will be bounty paid for pirates killed. Anyone willing to sign up come to the East Jhelom Docks at the appointed time. (Having hunted a pirate or two in my day, while I was still active, I can assure you it's not risk free.)

Thursday, September 18, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the Majestic Oaks Auction will be held as usual, at the Majestic Oaks Auction House, just west of Vesper, near the Landgate to Buccaneer's Den.

Saturday, September 20, at 3pm Central/4pm Eastern, the "Colonial Challenge, the latest in a series of tournaments, will be held in the Lost Lands. Look for the recent announcement about this, as registration before the event is required for participation.

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company