• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Calendar, week of October 26, 2014

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As you can see I'm putting this out a day early. That's because I wanted to remind you of two things going on this very night (Saturday, October 25).

At 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the Royal Council will meet at the council chamber in King Blackthorn's castle.

At 9pm Central/10pm Eastern, there will be a celebration (open invitation) to honor the workers who are restoring or have restored the King's Keep known as Bordermarch, on Dragon Isle, to full health and operation. Because many of the workers, and their leader Dave Burnside, are from Minoc, this event was requested by Governor Tanda Knighthawke of Minoc and either her or Sir John Knighthawke of Minoc or both will be on-hand to offer the thanks of Minoc. There will be gates from the council chamber of the King's castle.

Sunday, October 26, 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, we apparently are invited to help the baby dragons who live in the City of Yew with trick-or-treating. Look here for more details:

http://greatlakes.uoem.net/?p=2972

Monday, October 27, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, a seasonal celebration will be held near the City of Yew. It looks to be a full evening, incorporating a costume contest and a house of horrors that will have many valuable prizes hidden within it, and for more details, see this announcement:

http://community.stratics.com/threads/uorpc-annual-costume-contest-and-house-of-horrors.323894/

This event or some variant on it has been held for some years in a row and people always really've liked it.

For those of you who aren't inclined toward seasonal festivities, but are inclined to commerce, to my knowledge the weekly Alliance Auctions will continue this Monday as well. Ask around for details and look for gates at the City of Luna.

Tuesday, October 28, gather at the usual place and time for a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies. It looks like they will be trying to bring to a close the matter of the strange ghost circus that appeared outside of Vesper. This circus has NOT been harmless so let's hope it can be exiled or in some way dealt with soon. If you don't know the usual place and time discretely ask me or someone else you trust.

Thursday, October 30, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the Majestic Oaks Auction will be held at the usual building, west of Vesper near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den. This Thursday, however, will be Majestic Oaks's special seasonal auction and event! So be sure to attend.

Friday, October 31, is Halloween, the Eve of All Saints, Samhain, or merely the symbolic end of the growing season, depending on who you are. I'm aware of no scheduled events at present.

Remain cautions out there everyone. Among other things I've heard disturbing reports regarding the Dungeon Doom.

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company