• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Calendar, week of July 27, 2014

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday, July 28, the High Council of Britannia meets at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, at the usual building in Compassion Grove.

To my knowledge, at about the same time as the High Council meeting, the Alliance Auction continues its weekly auctions on Mondays. Look for gates from Luna and/or look for a separate announcement, as I don't know the details.

Tuesday, July 29, a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies, starting at the usual place and time. If you do not know the usual place and time discretely ask me or someone else you trust.

Wednesday, July 30, at 6pm Central/7pm Eastern, we will be visited by the "gods," for want of a better term, of our realm. Meet at King Blackthorn's Throne Room (and presumably the King does not mind gods using his throne room).

Thursday, July 31, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the Majestic Oaks Auction will be held as is normal for Thursdays. The Auction House is located west of Vesper, right near the Land Gate to Buccaneer's Den.

Friday, August 1, the Guild of Friends (GOF) will hold the 2nd of their occasional auctions. Look for a separate announcement for this.

And that's it for now. Look, though, as always, for separate announcements for various goings on that are scheduled or come to light after I did this calendar.

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found out tonight that I had erred, GOF's auction will NOT be held this week. Look for it next week.

-Galen Knighthawke