• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Calendar, week of July 13, 2014

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday, July 14, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern at the usual building in Compassion Grove, the High Council meets.

At the same day and time, an alliance of guilds will hold an auction, in what is advertised as the first of a weekly Monday night auction. There are separate announcements for this, look for them, or ask around at or near start time.

Tuesday, July 15, at the usual place and time, the Britannian Royal Spies gather for a mission. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust.

The Majestic Oaks auctions will continue as normal, this Thursday, July 17, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, at the usual structure west of Vesper near the mainland side of the Buccaneer's Den Landgate.

This Friday, July 18, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern, Governor Tanda Knighthawke of Minoc will be hosting a "Mixer" for Governors from the various other shards of the Gem of Mondain. It will be held at her tavern, The Grotto, in its new convenient location: slightly more than a stone's throw north of the Minoc Stables. We hope to have many visitors from the other worlds and hope to host them capably. Gates will be provided as needed.

2 hours later (Friday, July 18, at 9pm Central/10pm Eastern), the Royal Council will meet with King Blackthorn in King Blackthorn's castle, council chamber.

This Saturday, July 19, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the evil and foul race of bull-men known as minotaurs will hold an event with the ominous title of "The Running of the Humans." One can hope that we will have an opportunity to assist the humans they plan to "run!" Look for a separate announcement for this later in the week.

At the same day and time, the usual weekly Felucca tournament known as the "Saturday Night Fight Club" will be held. Ask around about this one if you are curious.

The guild GOF has informed me that their Saturday auctions will be an occasional rather than a regular occurrence and as I hear about their hosting the auctions I will include them in the calendar.

Sometime this week look for an announcement related to hiring guards for a caravan, from Minoc to the King's keep of Bordermarch on Dragon Isle, which will be held next week.

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company

Last edited: