• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Calendar, week of December 7, 2014

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Firstly I take note that the Crown's calendar has been posted:

http://greatlakes.uoem.net/?p=2995

and has itself been updated since it was first posted.

This Monday, December 8, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, several Governors and Members of the High Council will host "a Yuletide journey" through our realm in the spirit of the season. The starting point is at the FitzOwen Green, a building near Britain. Gates will be offered from the Luna Stable. Given the "ambusher" problem, A need for guards as well as revelers is expected. For more details, see here:

http://community.stratics.com/threads/a-yuletide-journey.327709/

For those of a more commercial bent, so far as I know the Alliance Auction will be held on that same day at the same time as the Yuletide journey. The Alliance Auctions auction house is in Tokuno. Gates are typically offered from the Luna Bank.

Tuesday, December 9, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the annual Walrus Festival will be held. Look for more details later on. What once was an annual celebration of the animal which was important to Vesper in the distant past has in recent years become something of a bloodbath, as evil forces use the Festival, and "vengeance," as a convenient excuse to hurt people who haven't wronged them. So all in all expect there to be more combat than revelry.

Thursday, December 11, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the Majestic Oaks Auction continues to be held, the last "regular" auction before their holiday event on the 18th. The Majestic Oaks Auction house is located west of Vesper, near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den. Also look for gates from Luna.

On Friday night, the Late Night Fight Club so far as I know continues to meet. Ask around about the details.

So far as I know that's it but, as always, you may wish to check here for updates or corrections periodically.

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company