• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Calendar, week of April 27, 2014

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This looks like an active week.

Tonight, the Skara Fishing Fleet practices maneuvers (see last week's calendar).

This Monday, April 28, the High Council will hand out the Kingdom Awards. I believe, but am not certain, that this takes place at the same place and time as the High Council meetings typically do -- ask a more-knowledgeable person, such as a Member of the Council, to be sure. Or look for a separate announcement.

Tuesday, April 29, a mission of the Britannian Royal Guard, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. It seems likely, but cannot be certain, that we will be dealing with the recurring hostilities in Ilshenar between the Juka and the Meer. Meet at the Warriors' Guild Hall in Britain.

Wednesday, April 30, a casual celebration, incorporating several contests and events, will be held for the Anniversary of the shattering of Mondain's gem -- the defeat of evil, and the creation of our world. Look for a separate announcement about this celebration and/or ask around about it.

Thursday May 1, Mayday, the Majestic Oaks Auction will be held at the usual place and time.

Save some money, though, because on May 2, Friday, the Majestic Oaks Auction house will host a special auction to benefit the cities and their trade deals, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Among other items for sale will be my own Universe in a Bottle -- an item I obtained from what likely will be the last fight I am ever in, the fight against Mors Gotha. This item will be used to benefit Minoc. Come to the auction and, if your Governor or his or her friends and allies have offered an item for sale, bid on it to assist your Governor with the city trade deal.

In the afternoon of Saturday May 3, the guild GV leads an expedition to the Doom Gauntlet at Noon Central/1pm Eastern.

Later that night, the Saturday Night Fight Club continues.

-Galen Knighthawke
Antiques Dealer

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday May 2nd 8 p.m. CDT Governor's or City Auction
First floor Majestic Oaks Auction house

All items going up this evening have been donated so neither the seller (submitter) or the auction house is making anything. All proceeds will be going to the city stones to help the cities fund their treasuries. This gold once submitted to the stone CAN NOT be retrieved by the Governor's either. So this is indeed a chance for the citizens of Great Lakes to support their towns!

I'd like to thank in advance Majestic Oaks Auction house for donating the space to host this in. All the Governor's who cleaned house to submit items, Kisar Sosey and Destinie Moon who have given items to be sold. All those who are volunteering to staff this event!

Bid high and Bid often! Thank you.