• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

By-pass RtB restrictions with payment?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So someone has returned to Britannia! They now have paid for their account and they are ready to place a house!

They still get the RtB restriction message.

Is it intended to not let payed players have full access until after the RtB period?

Also how long did they say RtB would be active?

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Might have to wait until after server up the next day, cause I had a house go slightly worn, paid for the account, and had to wait until after server up the next day for it stop decaying.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's not what he's talking about.

The problem is they way the game time stacks AFTER the RtB time.

If you look at your subscription at ACCT MNAGMNT it shows the FREE RtB time Oct 1 - Oct 31, ahead of the now PAID Game Time Nov 1 - ?

The fix they did a couple days ago was to make houses refresh if the sub was PAID. Don't know if it was a permanent fix or a temp fix tho. I know I'm still having problems.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I resubbed one of my RTB accounts yesterday and was able to place a house with it today. I can confirm that I was able to place a house the day after I resubscribed, however I did not try to place a house the day of resubscription. I would make the same suggestion that Nails did, if you are unable to place a house today then wait for a server restart and try again. If it still doesn't work after that try paging a GM.

edit: and yes, I am still being credited with RTB time on my account subscription page until 1 November but I was still able to place a house today.