• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Buyout agreed with buyer

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why is this an UBER Shield. What makes this the BEST shield in UO or did you mean the new Taxi service.

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reserve is in place to protect my investment. For PvP purposes (as far as mages go) its one of the best shields in the game. Feel free to not bid. No one has a gun to your head.

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is this an UBER Shield. What makes this the BEST shield in UO or did you mean the new Taxi service.
The fact that it has DE (hardest eater to get on a shield) SC-0, reactive paralyze the best thing a mage can have on shield imo although common. Not to mention when building the suits that you need having HPI, 4mr, and the stats. Its nearly one of a kind with all of that put together. Thats what makes it an awesome shield, not like the taxi service.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
having the specified property to an extreme or excessive degree;
exceeds the norms or limits of its kind or class:
The ultimate, above all, the best, top, something that nothing is better than.
being a superlative example of its kind or class
to an extreme or excessive degree

It may be a nice shield but it is NOT the best of the best.

Reactions: Kas

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Ok fine it doest have HPR it def is not the best sheild in the game...Trivial or not... or maybe it would have more bids than 200mil?

Last edited:

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all the whole this being the best mage shield in the game, I don't know where that all started. I said it was a beast. For those who don't think it's worth 750 minimum. I don't know what to tell you except, don't buy it. I haven't seen a shield that is better than this. I've seen ones that are maybe equal. I put the reserve in place because I have no intention of selling it undervalue. Thank you to everyone who has bid. Hopefully this gets back on track.

Reactions: Kas