Buying Yellow Crystals!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Slim29

I'm looking to buy yellow crystals if anyone wishes to sell them. They are used to summon the Harbringer. If you feel you do not have the ability to kill a Harbringer, sell the crystals to me for a tidy sum. For starters, I'll pay 300K per. Any takers?

S

Slim29

I would also be willing to trade a Harbinger Conjurer's Garb for every 5 yellow crystals.

Y

Yen Sid

I would also be willing to trade a Harbinger Conjurer's Garb for every 5 yellow crystals.
Plus the 300k per? If so you might have a deal. It will have to wait until the event is over because I spend all my time doing the quest lol.

Y

Yen Sid

Well as good of a deal as this sounds, what do you get out of it besides a fight? The Garb probably drops 1 out of 5 times so you really don't get that. I guess if there were armor and weps that unraveled into relic frags then it would be worth it for you otherwise you just get a good fight, which may be why its worth it for you idk. But anyway I will send you a PM or post something about it when its all said and done and let you know how many I want to get rid of. Thanks Slim :)

S

SUPRsalad

300k? These things can take an hour or more to get! I'll part with them for 5 mil on pac.

E

Eyes of Origin

Valid point Yen :) Gemma is cool tho, he just doesnt understand that things work a lot differently on smaller shards (sometimes) compared to Pacific.