• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Uber Ring and Brace for Dexer.. tell me what you got

I

imported_Cysphruo

well i have about everyhing imaginable, i have a lot of characters and make a lot of new ones, jewelry like that isnt something anyone would wanna get rid of, im wondering what your paying.
like i have a bracelet with high hci/dci/di/fire and a few str, whats that worth to you?

Dark One

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i just bought a bracelet with 7 dex 20 pot 14hci 14dci 3 fcr for 10mill-
i am looking for rings and brace like that.. the fcr fc isnt important cause this will be for my straight dexer..

I

imported_Cysphruo

nevermind then, your not answering my question so im done with it, i tried to be nice.

Dark One

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for the right ring and brace I will pay about 20-25mill.. but it has to be right

B

Budweiser KDL

I have a ring for sale:

+11 Tactics
+6 Strength
14% HCI
10% DCI
11% DMI

12 Mill.

B

Budweiser KDL

Well no one was giving any prices on what they had or needed so I tossed a price out there. Make me an offer if your interested then....

Dark One

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i see that
well I am lookin for 14/14 pots20+ plus str or int.. but what I have seen is that only trammies post on here :p that ring is nice bud but I am lookin for something a lil nicer

G

<blockquote><hr>

i see that
well I am lookin for 14/14 pots20+ plus str or int.. but what I have seen is that only trammies post on here :p that ring is nice bud but I am lookin for something a lil nicer

[/ QUOTE ]

Might want to be nice to the "Trammies" since we are the ones that find the items on the creatures. You really don't have a clue do you?