• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Travesty Sushi Preparation

G

Anyone have one for sale? It is one of the Travesty (peerless boss) decorative loot items.

I have an idea for a decorative theme I am working on for someone, and this would work well.

-Skylark

G

Does this mean you're back home from your travels? Account active?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Does this mean you're back home from your travels? Account active?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I never deactivated Skylark or Kestrel's accounts...I've been paying for both accounts for the last 6 months and not playing (silly I know). However, a few people recently have asked for assistance with their UO deco, so I have been doing that for the last couple of weeks. It seems that deco &amp; custom housing is the only enjoyment UO can offer me these days.

-Skylark

P

prostkr

I can say she does an amazing job!!!! she worked her magic on a soon to open new luna shop for me.....Thanks again Skylark!

G

Bought, thanks Kushie!

@prostkr: Thank you, and I'm glad you like the house.

-Skylark