• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying/Trading many items for "Siege Museum" opening soon!

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as the post says, there are a lot of items, I am trying to do this best I can the first time around so please bare with me. any help will be greatly appreciated! for the most part the list I am going off of is coming from the following web page:

http://uo2.stratics.com/items/holiday-special-items

if you are unsure of what an item looks like or from what year it may be from you can use this as a guide.

April 1999
eggs(I have a few colors but I am really lookn for green/black speckled ones)

September 1999
"a fireworks wand" (doesn't say number of charges)

December 1999
"a clothing bless deed" (the deed is facing south)
"a deed for a potted plant"
"a fireworks wand" (100 charges)

December 2000

"Holiday Bells" ( Adrick, Alai, Bulldoz, Evocare, FierY-iCe, Hanse, Ignatz, Jalek, LadyMOI, Lord Krum, Malantus, Nimrond, Oaks, Prophet, Runesabre, Sage, Stellerex, T-Bone, Tajima, Tyrant and Vex)

"Snow Globe" (Britain, Buccaneers Den, Cove, Empath Abbey, Nujel’m, Occlo, The Lycaeum, Trinsic and Wind)

"Decorative Statuette" (Clainin, CrawWorth, Duryn, Finth Desryn, Gilforn, G’Thunk, G’Splat, Halston Montil, Hartham, Joye, Junin Pince, Juo’nar, Kyrnia, Lathiari, Martoo Saul, Malabelle, Nystul, Sage Humbolt, Tyball, Xendella Kryss)

December 2001

"Snow Globes"
Ancient Citadel, Blackthorne’s Castle, City of Montor, City of Mistas, Exodus’ Lair, Lake of Fire, Lakeshire, Pass on Karnaugh, The Etheral Fortress, Twin Oaks Tavern, Shrine of Sacrifice, Shrine of Compassion, Shrine of Spirituality.

October 2003
"Birthday Bells" (Abaddon, Aeryn, BIGtiny, Cytherea, Evocare, Fertbert, Greenman, Hanse, Helios, Jex, Layn, Mr. Tact, Oghma, Sannio, Vex, Z)

December 2003
"Snowmen" (Coppacchia, Loewen, Spada)

December 2004
"Light of the Winter Solstice" (Axiom, Cadillac, Carbon, Cheap Book, Cyrus, Deko, Draconis Rex, Echa Firwood, Eva, Farmer Farley, Fenris, Galess, GM Blatry, GM Comforl, GM Marby, GM Prume, GM Rend, GM Snark, GM Sowl, GM Unicta, GM Wasia, GM Zoer, GunGix, Hanse, Hugo, Hyacinth, Imirian, Jinsol, Kalag, LongBow, Malachite, Mantisa, Maul, MrsTroublemaker, Neojonez, Ogel, Orbeus, Platinum, Purple, Rugen, Saralah, Sharkbait, Sheperd, Silvani, Spada, Sparkle, Sunsword, The Intern, Torikichi, TTSO, ValQor, Wilki, Willow, Wraith)

December 2005

"A Reindeer" (Adolescence, Ando, Argain, Axiom, Cadillac, Carbon, Cirrus, Comforl, Cyrus, Czarzane, Darkscribe, Deko, Draconis Rex, Drake, Ender, Eva, Excrom, Falcon, Foster, Fuzzle, Gungix, Hannel, Hugo, Hyacinth, Imirian, Inoia, Jinsol, LadyLu, Lagman, Malachite, Merlina, Mesanna, Morpheus, Nantro, Niobe, Orbeus, Petrucchio, Prume, Rend, Shepherd, Singen, Sorif, Stormwind, TheGrimmOmen, Uril, Valentine, Wasia, Willow, Wolf, Yeti, Zilo,)

"A Deed for a Sleigh" (Adolescence, Ando, Argain, Axiom, Binky, Bobul, Cadillac, Carbon, Cirrus, Comforl, Cyrus, Dark Hanako, Darkscribe, Deko, Draconis Rex, Drake, Eva, Excrom, Falcon, Fenris, Flogy, Foster, Fuzzle, Fylwyn, Gungix, Hannel, Hyacinth, Iccarus, Imirian, Inoia, JIB, Jinsol, Juka, Kalag, LadyLu, Lagman, Malachite, Marby, Maul, Merlina, Mesanna, Morpheus, Mostly Harmless, MrsTroublemaker, MrTact, Mythfire, Nantro, Niobe, Orbeus, Penta Warg, Petrucchio, Platinum, Purpleturtle, Prume, Rend, Sefergie, Shepherd, Silvani, Singen, Skunky, Snark, Sorif, Spada, Stormwind, Taka, Uril, Valentine, Wasia, Willow, Wolf, Wraith, Ya-Ssan, Yeti)

9th Anniversary (2006)
"9th anniversary pizza" (obtained by trick or treating)
"9th anniversary plate of cookies" (obtained by trick or treating)
"9th anniversary milk" (obtained by trick or treating)

Halloween 2006
"the grim reapers scythe"
"small jack 0' lantern" (shadow colored large and small)
"large jack o' lantern" (orange colored large and small)

Valentines Day 2008
"stuffy bears, dwagon, horse and mongbat" (most colors)

December 2008
"an Icy patch" (rare circle looking one)

Halloween 2009
"Halloween costume" (I have terathan warrior, bloodworm, gazer, giant toad, zombie and skeleton. I need the others)

December 2009
"gift box" (neon colored)

Thanksgiving 2010
"harrower"
"a bowl of stuffing"

December 2010
"angel gift box"

Halloween 2011
"daemon, clown and plague mask" (EM Aname, EM Augustus, EM Autolycus, EM Barnaby, EM Crysania, EM Cano Razik, EM Eira, EM Elizabella, EM FaineMorgan, EM Helios, EM Misaki, EM Munkey, EM Tiberies, GM Balendros, GM Quona, GM Truji, Bleak, Kyronix, Wasia

Thanksgiving 2011
"ornithologist's map"
"harrow"
"plucked bird"
"a bowl of stuffing"
"a nest"

15th Anniversary 2012

"a 15th year anniversary cake decorated by" (Gryphon, Misk, Phoenix, EM Adris, Asiantam, Aurora, Crysania, Drosselmeyer, Faine Morgan, Leonidas, Misaki, Nekomata, Riccia, Tashik, GM Acheren, Borson, Inarea, Khizer, Labuc, Soulrais, Stethun, Truji)

"sands Of Sosaria" (2004)

this is all for now. i know this is gonna add up real quick, as far as gold goes, so if you could take it easy on me with the cost i would appreciate it. i am not so proud that i would not accept donations if you can spare them. I have a a few people make some generous additions already. please PM me here or ICQ me(43711018) . i will up date this list as often as i can. thank you ahead of ime for looking!!

a few other things:

1) what I am trying to do is display every item, from every season, for every year. believe it or not I have got a good head start on this. these are items I am lookn for that I do not already have to fill the bags. this is already an updated list.

2) this museum will be open to the public. I am hoping first week of September. the deco is almost complete and this is a push I was planning on making to fill the bags the best I can before the opening.

3) I truly enjoy collecting and I am looking forward to filling this museum as best I can in a fashion that anyone who visits can see the many years of history siege has to offer.

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have some of these items. I will try and dig them out this weekend and get back to you.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump! and the list has been updated. I would also like to thank all the people that have made donations or have traded/sold items up to this point. the response I have got has been wonderful! I mean this when I say it, it was more than I ever expected! I am sure by the target date of the opening(first week of sept) I will be farther along than I am now and it will be a HUGE success!!!

Last edited:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I collect blessed bacon... :coco:

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have snowglobe of Serpents Hold, Reindeer Ya-Saan, snowman Carbon. Would prefer to trade for one of the same items if possible. I also have a Valentines' Day Bear which I will donate.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I collect blessed bacon... :coco:
I have snowglobe of Serpents Hold, Reindeer Ya-Saan, snowman Carbon. Would prefer to trade for one of the same items if possible. I also have a Valentines' Day Bear which I will donate.
ok sounds great! I do believe I have some to trade
thank you and i am most interested. I do have one of each that I can trade ya. just pm me, icq(43711018) or shout out to me in game