Buying Armor Buying thrower armor (stone, stam, LMC)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sep 1, 2014
Long Island, New York
Hey folks -

I am currently in the process of trying to outfit a thrower. It's my first real gargoyle character, so I'm not 100% up to speed on the best gear here.

I was hoping to get somewhere along the lines of 180 stam and 55 LMC. I would strongly prefer stone pieces. Must have atleast 8 stam and no less than 6 LMC (strongly prefer more). Other mods like additional mana, dex, int, and regens are also helpful. I would entertain non-stone pieces as well depending on what's on there. High resists are nice too.

I would prefer legendary and major artifacts as opposed to imbued pieces. If after I have a few solid legendaries to work with, if I can't come up with remaining slots, I would consider an imbued piece at that time. Also... any advice for artifacts or other suggestions for suit are welcome. I need to pull up my old thread where I discussed the template from the Warrior forums to post up on here too.

When making an offer, I would much prefer if you sent me pics of armor pieces via PM or ICQ.

Thank you for the consideration!

EDIT:
Just to clarify based on a question I received, I am looking more so to buy some individual pieces here, not necessarily a full suit.