• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] buying the epiphany armor pieces (black ones)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
buying the human version of chest, leggings, and gloves

red human pieces, neck piece, head piece, arms, and gloves

icq or pm me

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just a heads up that the armor is still being dropped by the blackrock infected spawning in magincia tram.. so I wouldnt go paying a fortune for pieces right now. (was confirmed by em tonight after event)

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Blackrock infected? Mag tram? is this some type of new event and/or what shard is it on?
.. should be all shards :thumbup1: ... and by blackrock infected I meant blackrock golems.. LOTS of them.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
.. should be all shards :thumbup1: ... and by blackrock infected I meant blackrock golems.. LOTS of them.
I went to mag tram and didnt see anything other than daemons, bane drags, hell hounds, recruits etc :(

Are they in a particular spot or something? Still spawning?

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I went to mag tram and didnt see anything other than daemons, bane drags, hell hounds, recruits etc :(

Are they in a particular spot or something? Still spawning?
They are on pac shard everywhere in mag

L

lupushor

Also spotted on Catskills after the Death of Queen Dawn event.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
According to the EMs on GL they said there would be spawns of these on all shards in Magincia by Monday night. It is also something to mention that they said there would be at least 4 full suit drops per shard. I know the spawn is to last only a few days but just what they meant by at least 4 full suits per shard is something further investigation will need to entail (i.e. 4 to 6, 4 to 20, 4 to 50?). If anyone else has heard of anything different please let me (us) know.

E

Ender77

It's going to be a lot, lot more than 4 suits per shard. Blackrock golems just started this afternoon on Atlantic, already got 11 pieces

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how effective are the mods.

Do we know how the bonus works? Is one piece enough for a bonus?
What do the levels do?

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i thought it was 4 sets per shard too... sometimes Devs and such say things kinda odd.

In reality theres 4 different suits to collect. Seen here: Epiphany Armor Set - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

Mesanna was on our shard (LS) about 4:30 EST with a system message saying the golem spawn was fixed (to only magincia) and would be avail in Tram/Fel for about a month. So apparently there is still plenty of time to get them.

I personally have the black human virtuous set done with spares, and the other three sets are one piece from a full set.

Also, as far as what it does, I'm still not sure. I am not sure what the karma boost does... I put them on a character with negative karma of 16k and it gave me a Karma Bonus burst level of 5. Didn't matter if I put the virtuous or the villainous set on, same result. I can tell you the Set Bonus frequency goes up by the armor piece # you have on.
Only thing is it seems to stop at 5, so without knowing exactly what this armor does, it doesn't appear though that a full set will grant you any more of a bonus then 5 pieces of it will.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So do we have to transfer to another shard other then Atlantic if we want to get any of the pieces? I am interested in the male villainous armor set myself. I feel kind of bad we are all like seriously kind of hijacking Manticores "buying" thread :(

Below is quest about the armor pieces:
http://www.uoguide.com/In_the_Shadow_of_Virtue

S

shulginist

So do we have to transfer to another shard other then Atlantic if we want to get any of the pieces? I am interested in the male villainous armor set myself. I feel kind of bad we are all like seriously kind of hijacking Manticores "buying" thread :(

Below is quest about the armor pieces:
In the Shadow of Virtue - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia
Why would we have to transfer to another shard other then Atlantic to get the pieces when we can get them there just fine? This thread was made before Manti realized there would be thousands of sets out there so don't feel bad about hijacking it. These don't even belong in the rares forum anyway.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
These don't even belong in the rares forum anyway.
Why do they not belong here? What are you expecting people to do post these in another forum for a month then start posting them here again? Lol they are only spawning for a month meaning they will be rare after that. Just like rubble etc.

S

shulginist

Why do they not belong here? What are you expecting people to do post these in another forum for a month then start posting them here again? Lol they are only spawning for a month meaning they will be rare after that. Just like rubble etc.
Just going to be annoying seeing every other thread talk about them. Sure they technically belong here but I wish items that are currently spawning would be in the traders hall as opposed to the "rares" forum. You know, kinda like how holiday items are done in a different forum as well.

On a side note after a month there won't be many people at all here posting about them since every that cares will have plenty of sets.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just going to be annoying seeing every other thread talk about them. Sure they technically belong here but I wish items that are currently spawning would be in the traders hall as opposed to the "rares" forum. You know, kinda like how holiday items are done in a different forum as well.

On a side note after a month there won't be many people at all here posting about them since every that cares will have plenty of sets.
after a month if you have an extra Villanious set except the helmet i'll sure take it off your hands! I'm having a hard time soloing these blackrock golems, gave up on my tamer and using an archer now but I seem to only be hitting them for 38-45 damage and every now and then 79-88 a hit... It takes for-ev-er to kill these things. I don't know if im doing something wrong?