• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

buying superdragon...

G

The perfect ones are really hard to find. It's not too hard to find pretty good ones tho.

Even the louzy ones do 150+ point firebreath hits.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i have the pet calucator and was goign to get one myself but it doesnt have the new dragons on it yet

And im not as avid of a tamer as some people like... KING THE ZERO EDWARD! *lil recognition for being the best pet trainer on the shard* by far.... lord knows no one else has even a 1/4 as much time to dedicate to that as him..

king sell me a perfect pet superdrag? i wana be a tamer too non faction of course!

I

imported_King Edward

Get Azztax or Cow-ward to get you one. They have mouths on um big enough to swallow um whole. Ppl in my alliance get um free... Or better yet ill take a pair of Inquis's for a even trade?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Get Azztax or Cow-ward to get you one. They have mouths on um big enough to swallow um whole. Ppl in my alliance get um free... Or better yet ill take a pair of Inquis's for a even trade?

[/ QUOTE ]

not a problem I want it to be perfect though, seeing as Ill get inquis free... Its pretty much like getting you to make me wana scoop a pair for a dragon youll tame!

So in essance your doing all the work...

Your the berries man! thanks!