• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Stalagmites and flowstones

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking to buy tons of stalagmites and flowstones. I will pay very well for them and will buy all that you have to sell..

I am also looking to buy, the giants Snow Piles from 2008 holiday tickets, Geodes all different colors, Artifact 1 deco rocks from Doom..
And the Rubble Rocks that are Giant Grey Boulders and the Giant White Rubble Rocks like the ones arounf moongates...

Again i will pay very very well for these items and will buy any amount

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking to buy tons of stalagmites and flowstones. I will pay very well for them and will buy all that you have to sell..

I am also looking to buy, the giants Snow Piles from 2008 holiday tickets, Geodes all different colors, Artifact 1 deco rocks from Doom..
And the Rubble Rocks that are Giant Grey Boulders and the Giant White Rubble Rocks like the ones arounf moongates...

Good luck finding them, a lot of them were used as turn ins for points at the Clean Up so, very few are left around and they have become very hard to come by.

By the way, what are you paying for them ?

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck finding them, a lot of them were used as turn ins for points at the Clean Up so, very few are left around and they have become very hard to come by.

Paying for which one?

Stalagmites/flowstones i have been buying at 200-500k per
The Giant Snow Piles i have been buying at 200-750k per
The 2 typpes of Rubble Rocks I have been buying at 250k-900k per
The Artifact 1 Deco Rocks from Doom i have been buying at 1k-25k per

Prices have been different depending on seller..
If you have any of those items that you would consider selling I am sure that we could come to some kind of price agreement

jhedore

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

i have stalagmites sit 16inc txt me at 09087357477

vickyc4

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

Hello, my name is Vicky Im just wondering if you are still interested I the buying of stalagmite, as I am looking to sell.
Thank you.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This was my old account Vicky, I am the original poster..
Yes I am still looking fior stalagmites if you have any for sale