• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying specific Braclet (Catskills) paying 10 mil 4 right one

• Thread starter Dirty Old Man
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dirty Old Man

Hi All ,

I'm looking for a brac with at *least* 10 dci 10 hci and 8 dex ,
and I'd be willing to pay much more for one with other mods like str \ intel
Fencing , tactics , Bushido or anatomy of 10 or higher or MR or LMC ect to go with the Required mods.

Please post here or Pm what you have.

Dirty Old Man

D

Dirty Old Man

I would like to get this quickly as possible so if anyone has i'll pay 10mil for the right one DCI 10 HCI 10 8 dex and any other mods mentioned (5 Total mods)

Thanks
Dirty Old Man

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a 11/11 7int 2fcr 13 energy... keep it in mind if nothing else shows up. Its also on Pacific so if nothing else shows up we can talk about it

D

Dirty Old Man

I have one thats very close to what I need but not quite what I want just giving it a day or two to see if I can get the exact braclet I'm looking for

8 dex 10 DCI 10HCI MR or LMC 10 Bushido/or Fencing would be "The Perfect One" for me

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
trust me i feel your pain I am still looking for the exact perfect bracelet and gloves. They are few and far between man, I wish you luck

M

Mikeee

Hmmm you willing to pay more than 10m for it? I have the bracelet I currently use on my Stealth Archer, It is something along these lines 12 HCI 13 DCI 8 Dex 13 Stealth. Not sure on the EXACT HCI/DCI but they are both over 10. Let me know if you really want it :0)