• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Spam

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Post here or icq @ 626 994 256... im not too sure on price so any info in the meanwhile will be appreciated :D

edit: will pay 5-10m ish... lemme know what you're looking for

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill pay 4m... seem to think there was a scam with spam not tooo long back...

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so lets get this straight. the op is looking to buy. you made an offer in a thread where nothing is for sale, and in addition made an accusation of a scam with this item?

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would also make note that not ALL spam can be locked down. I have two versions one that can be and one that can't.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:twak: Pretty rude to hijack a thread like this.
Ya this pisses me off too, bunch of punks around here lately. Im gonna go thru my stuff, and if I have one its yours free of charge. (now where to look?)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya this pisses me off too, bunch of punks around here lately. Im gonna go thru my stuff, and if I have one its yours free of charge. (now where to look?)
Lol I sent him the exact same icq before you posted this